To work out which group we belonged in we had to do a short TV show pitch to the group on the project. Here is what was prepared for the day, although we could not use it on the day.
While we put the our pitches to each other we relaxed in large bean bags rather than using the normal chair setup!
During the session "Tomorrows World" we put together a list of successes for 2012 that I thought would be worth recording here.
- Coherent and flexible product portfolio which is sufficiently small to be effective
- Better student experience
- Regional and national employers engaged with the university which is known to be responsive in nature
- Business processes around curriculum design are sufficient and operate coherently across partners
- Above processes will be transparent to all involved
- Use of technology to support and enhance is both diverse and connected
- Policies exercise minimal level of control while sustaining innovation.
We also have a programme level community site that I need to take a look at.